Saturday, May 21, 2011

HPV Treatment #3: Burdock Root (Update)

Progress - Day 3

A couple of problems. First..

As predicted, the Burock Root is killing me. It is not the actually root that is causing trouble, just the diuretic effect it is having with the licorice root.

Let me draw it out with measured examples.

Desired Dosage: 2 grams per 6 oz cup of warm/hot water per serving. 3-4 servings a day.
Actual Dosage: ~1.2 grams per 6 oz cup of warm/hot water per serving. 1-3 servings a day.

Desired Interval: 1 hour before or after every 8oz cup of Licorice Root tea (blend)
Actual Interval: Within 5 minutes of Licorice Root tea

Misc: 1.5 pints to 0 pints of water (or other beverages) per day.

It takes about 2 minutes to understand the problem with the Root is that in general I am always dehydrated and taking a combination of herbs that...well...dehydrates. Today I had a pounding headache and flaky, chapped lips, and still I didn't drink water. I am probably even lucky I have not reached my desired dosage which would probably result in me turning to dust.

I just want to make it clear to anyone who I might be scarying away with this post: Burdock is not Bad. People who do not drink things are bad.

Time to add another item to my supplement in-take chart -- scribbling in "water".

And second, I discovered that sucking on the teabag after usage (yes, I know it is weird) will cause your tongue to feel prickly and slightly swollen and borderline numb. It was only a mild reaction, and a couple swigs of coconut milk (it is what I had) cleared it right up,  but I thought it was worth mentioning. Now I squeeze the bag after seeping, and include it with the new bag in the next serving.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony, how i was cured from Herpes by DR AGUGU with his herbal remedy. I don't know where to start, I'm 33 years old and i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases for 5 years. i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and i saw a comment were a lady testify how she was cured by Dr AGUGU i could not believe it at first, i contacted him, He sent me his herbal remedy i used it for 2 weeks and the Herpes virus was cured completely. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes.
    For those who have the same problem, or any STD should contact Dr AGUGU via email: agugusolutionhome@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete