Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HPV Treatment: The Plan

So today I did my first round of herb hunting and managed to get almost everything on my list. I have a short list of treatments I want to start with a long list of ingredients. I am following a recipe found on this site where there are two stories of women who attempted to remedy their conditions naturally. One is a success story...the other is not.

It is from those personal antidotes that I mapped out the treatments I have dubbed: The Plan.

The Plan
  • Castor Oil Packs: daily
  • Sitz Baths: daily -- recipe found on link and future posts
  • Tampon of Calendula Tea: daily
  • Echinacea Tea: daily
  • Vitex berries/burdock root: yet to be decided
  • Folic Acid: 2 mg (or 5x400 mcg tablets) daily
The Plan is meant to be done all at once, everyday, but because I am still missing some items I'll only be starting the folic acid today. The post on that procedure will be in my following post.

Problem
Aliment: Cervical Dysplasia, grade 2
Symptoms: Visibly none
Duration: Unknown, diagnosed today

Variables
Other medications: Nope
Other Supplements: probiotics
Past Procedures: biospy, colposcopy, impending LEEP procedure


No comments:

Post a Comment